How can I tell members I'm unable to answer requests?

If you know you'll be away for a period of time and unable to answer requests, we encourage you to take action.

You can temporarily convert your profile to member mode, which will remove you from the search directory and prevent any call requests from coming through. 

You can do this by going to Me > Edit Profile > Convert to Member.

Your profile will remain as a member profile until you change it back. To do this, simply go to Me > Edit Profile > Convert to Expert.