Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in To 123-reg
- In the Domain names section, select the domain you want to edit
- Click Manage DNS
- Click Advanced DNS
- Delete the entry you are changing by clicking delete
- In the Add new entry section, add the following:
- In Hostname enter the subdomain you set in LaunchRock
- if you chose signup.yourdomain.com, enter: signup
- In the Type Menu select: CNAME
- In Destination CNAME enter host.launchrock.com
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your 123reg A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."