Creating a CNAME Record is required for your hosted Landing Page.
- Log in to DomainCentral.
- Select the domain you wish to modify, and click the ""+"" icon to the left of the domain name.
- Select the DNS tab in the domain settings dialog that appears.
- From the Modify drop-down, select CNAME Alias
- Enter host.launchrock.com - the subdomain you wish to point to
- Enter the domain to which you wish to redirect.
- This would be the name you chose for your LaunchRock page. For example, if you chose signup.yoursite.com, enter signup in this field.
- Click Add
- To edit a setting, select Edit from the Actions drop down next to the setting
- To delete an alias, select Remove from the selected setting's Action drop down
Congratulations! Your CNAME record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
To redirect your base domain edit your Domain.com A Record
Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live."