Editing your A Record points your base domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to your LaunchRock page.
- Log in to your account at eurodns.com.
- Click Manage My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left side of the page. A table listing your domains should appear.
- Click the Domain you wish to configure. The DNS records for your domain should now be displayed
- Under Actions, click Edit the DNS Zone
- Scroll down to A Records
- In the Host column, locate the @ record
- In the IP Address field, put 18.104.22.168
- Click Save
Note: To increase reliability you should create four A records and point each one to a different LaunchRock IP address:
Congratulations! Your A record is now configured to point to LaunchRock.
Creating a CNAME record is required for you hosted Landing Page. Create your euroDNS CNAME record.Once you've modified your A records, it may take up to 72 hours for changes to update live. "